GreenWings – committed to providing the world with high quality, New Zealand grown, fresh cut flowers FAST.
- High quality fresh cut flowers
- Money back guarantee
- Exporting to North America, Europe, Japan, South East Asia and the Pacific Rim
- Delivery to most destinations within 36 hours of leaving New Zealand
- Weekly email price and availability list
- Competitive rates
- No export order too small
- State of the art, quality control cool storage facilities
Our long-term relationships with select growers mean we can personally and consistently assure the quality of our flowers – good-sized blemish free blooms with straight, strong stems and vibrant colours.
In fact, if our flowers don’t reach you in the best possible condition, we will credit the relevant items on your purchase order subject to our claims procedure which is as following:
– Claims to be made in writing accompanied by photos within 24 hours of arrival. – A credit note will be issued upon approval of claim.
We pride ourselves on delivering fresh cut flowers FAST – in most cases this means you will have your flowers within 36 hours of them leaving New Zealand and within 72 hours of placing an order.
At the beginning of every week, we can email you our latest price and availability list. The quality of our flowers and the speed at which they are delivered is matched by competitive rates available inclusive or exclusive of delivery to door costs. To begin purchasing from us please send an enquiry.
We work closely with the airlines and are constantly looking for new alliances so we can offer you the fastest, most cost effective freight options.
No export order is too small – whether you need 10 boxes of flowers or 100 we can deliver, and with our multiple cool storage facilities flowers are kept at an optimum temperature so they reach you in the best condition possible.
In any season we have hundreds of different types of flowers to choose from and being in the Southern Hemisphere we can provide varieties that would otherwise be unavailable in the Northern hemisphere due to seasonal fluctuations.Contact Us